1. Oppression of women has lasted for AGES. Incarcerated death row inmates wait a few months to about 50 years.
2. Most of them are men, so before they were incarcerated, they lived with privilege, respect, and power.
3. Inmates still have some legal abilities to rebuttals death row (to a certain degree, if the plea is accepted) but women can’t even get their rapist out of their university.
4. 1 in 6 women are brutally raped and damaged for life, while only 1 of 5 men are prison sexually assaulted.
5. They are given a “HUMANE” way of dying on death row, without pain, and with a last meal of choice. Almost as of REWARDING them for being men. Women are VIOLATED EVERYDAY in non-humane cat calls, stares, objectification, and of course, rape.